Monday, January 18, 2010

Celebrate!

So I'm on a business trip again this week...sadly in a colder location than last week. The only thing I don't like about back to back business trips is that the house is an absolute mess. While the husband has nice intentions to clean, the house is in dire need of a vacuum and there's clothes and boxes everywhere you look. I can't even sit on the couch since there's a pile of clothes on it. Sigh....

Anyways, I'm going to try to share some things. If you've noticed, my cards tend to be quick and simple these days. I don't have time to breathe sometimes -- forget sitting down and crafting!

This is a quickie using Furnishing Fun from Schlosser Designs. I used the word celebrate from that set and stamped it in a light pink. Then stamped one in red to make it stand out more.

Simple and quick. :)



Stamps: (Furnishing Fun) Schlosser Designs
Paper: PTI
Ink: PTI
Other: (Ribbon) PTI, (Corner Rounder) EK Success