This is to my lovely hubster for:
- beginning my day with an "I love you"
- making breakfast for me everyday (or at least shoving a yogurt in my hands before I run to catch the bus)
- letting me call him a big fat dork every day and sometimes, just sometimes, not calling me one as well ;-)
- doing the guy things around the house - garbage, installing shelves, crafty corner boards, towel rings ;-)
- making fun of me for reading the instructions and then being grateful later that I did read said instructions
- thinking of others and being friendly to everyone -- even when I have to drag him along to get him to stop talking to the store clerk I do like that he does
- tickling me (just seeing if he reads this... hah! I'm so ticklish sometimes all he has to do is look at me with a tickle glare and I'll crack up laughing until my stomach hurts). But seriously.. for making me laugh -- even when I'm grumpy
- never complaining that I steal his sheets every night
- Ending the day with an "I love you"
Ahh, I'm loving the dusty old things and the new basket things!!
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms, Hero Arts, Autumn Leaves
Ink: Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Other: Ribbon (stash), Pin (Maya Road), Flower (Making Memories)