Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Papertrey Princess Challenge 2

Yes... I'm late. Eh... but better post than never right? :) This challenge was to dust off our old stamps - we got extra points for being monochromatic but when you're late you can't worry about extra credit.

I haven't use either of these sets much recently but I love love love Out on a Limb but my stamping is usually "out of sight, out of mind". Sadly...

Don't forget about the blog candy as well :)

Stamps: Simple Little Things, Out on a Limb (PTI)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, White (PTI), SEI
Ink: White, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Other: Ribbon (PTI), twine, buttons, border punch (Martha Stewart)

19 comments :

Karen H. (kthaman) said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the composition/layout.

AUsome mom said...

It may be late, but it's fabulous! Love the combination of colors. That bright pink is perfect-o :)

Val said...

Very Cute card! Yep, better late than never. You've inspired me to dust this set off as well.

peggysue said...

YOu are totally putting me to shame, I haven't done this challenge yet either. But this is really cute and it definitely shines more as a multichromatic card (hey, I just made that word up, aren't we all impressed?)

spikescreativeside said...

What a great use of colours! I love how the fuschia makes it all pop!

Hugs

~Spike

Melissa said...

This is beautiful Belinda! I love how you combine colors!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is a gorgeous card!

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

This is such an adorable card! Great job!

Christine Riley said...

Stunning card! Love that border punch that you used. Just gorgeous!

Mara... said...

Gorgeous card, I love that bright pink tied ribbon. So pretty!

Melissa said...

This card is soo pretty. Love those buttons! Great job!

BethieJ said...

Belinda your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Have a GREAT day!

IamDerby said...

Gorgeous! This is one of my favorite sets.

Serendipity said...

Beautiful!! Nicely done!

virginia said...

Soooo pretty it was worth the wait!

Stephanie Gruss said...

This card looks great! I really like how you used the colors from the stamp in the buttons and string.

Lisa Graves said...

Beautiful card!

Kathi said...

Wow. Totally gorgeous.

Lyn S said...

Just gorgeous Belinda!