Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Everything!

I was over the moon when I saw this post. Just wanted to thank everyone for their congrats and well, the continued support! :-) I love all my PSFs!

I will have some blog candy soon to celebrate and to show my appreciation! (Also I missed giving out candy during my bday week since I was out traveling on business so this is long overdue!)

In the meantime, here's the card! This also has a fun little mini-card that I made with some of my scraps I had laying around. Isn't it fun? I got the idea from May's Sheetload of Cards. :) I've always loved container gardens and I just wish I could find a cute container for my pots -- but it's nice to know I can always stamp one! ;-)

I pulled out a lot of sets for this card - as you can see in the supply list. But I wanted the sizing to be just right! :) I know I've been using the Mimosa paper from SEI a lot... (man I have an unhealthy obsession with SEI), but their colors match so well with the PTI's Melon Berry, Hibiscus Burst, and Raspberry Fizz!

Stamps: PTI (Scattered Showers, Around and About Sentiments, Green Thumb, With Sympathy, Out on a Limb)
Paper: PTI (White, Melon Berry, Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate), SEI (Mimosa)
Ink: PTI (Spring Moss, Melon Berry, Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avacado, Dark Chocolate)
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI - Raspberry Fizz), Punch (Apron Lace - Fiskars, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch circle - EK Success), gems (Hero Arts), Pin (Maya Road)

13 comments :

Joy said...

These are all so adorable! :)

Lyn S said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats Belinda!

IamDerby said...

Congrats Belinda... well deserved praise for your beautiful card!!

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

These are great! Congratulations!

peggysue said...

Yayyyyyy for you!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance here, you deserve the win~and these cards are sooo pretty, using one of my favorite sets!

Ann said...

These ROCK, and so do you!!!! Awesome work! :D

Heather the Mooselover said...

Amazing card Belinda! Well deserved honor. Congratulations!

Leah said...

Wonderful creations! Congrats to you:)

Mara... said...

Congrats again, this card is just stunning!!

Carrie said...

Congratulations!!! :) Daniela and I saw a ceramic flower pot in Steinmart that was colorful rain boots - apparently you've identified a trend! LOL!

virginia said...

Congrats this card is a wowser!

Lisa Graves said...

Beautiful card! Congrats!!!

Marnie said...

Super duper cute boots and umbrella these are my current favorite colors! I want to make everything pink and orange!