It's been a grand year. Let's recap shall we?
- Went crazy planning a wedding and vowed to pay people next time I do a wedding (which won't be mine)
- Moved to the city where fries belong on sandwiches/salads (yum) and the people around me wave something called a terrible towel ;-)
- Convinced the hubs that homemade tomato sauce and mashed potatoes are far superior than things from a box or a can...
- Got the hubs to eat kale, chard, squash. Despite some faces, he even admitted they were pretty good (and they weren't even covered in cheese or excessive amounts of fat). I live a sad pathetic life... the hubs doesn't know yet but 2010 means more healthy food like tofu, beans and even more veggies!
- Hosted Thanksgiving dinner where I made my first turkey (and it even tasted ok!)
And what better way than to ring in the new year with a 2010 calendar?
Every year, the hubster's family exchanges gifts among the ladies in the family. This was my first year participating - I think next year I'm gonna just buy something for everyone.
This year, stupidly, I figured if I was going to take part, I might as well make it crafty. Bad idea number 1. I then kept putting it off until the weekend before Christmas. Bad idea number 2.
After finishing the calendar, I decided that I want to punch the corners to make it look more professional. Corner punching EVERY page... 480 corners punched... bad bad bad idea number 3.
Because I didn't have much room to play with if I wanted everything to fit into the CD case, I stamped everything. I used stamps from PTI, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Hero Arts and of course, Waltzingmouse Stamps.
The month of Feburary is a sneak peek of the new release (coming to you Jan 4) too! :)